Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Dreamscape 7/1/2018

Creative writing has been such a large part of my life that my creativity has carried over into the realm of dreams. I don't always dream but all of the dreams I experience are vivid. Immediately after these dreams, I whip out my journal and record ideas for a writing venture. Which reminds me, ALWAYS KEEP A JOURNAL, you never know when inspiration could hit you.


A boy awakens to familiar songs after being abducted by aliens. He is completely oblivious to the fact that he is now the aliens' test rat. The environment they put him in is exactly identical to his day-to-day life. Even his friends are shown in the illusion. As days go by, he notices small glitches in the simulation that let him now that he is not in his world. He continues to follow the illusion in order to trick the aliens while he thinks of an escape plan. One day, he finds one of the glitches and dives through it. He runs, grabs a parachute, and escapes the alien ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts

"Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts" by Brandon Shaffer Due to my efforts to forgive an forget, I've been trapped in a ...