Monday, April 1, 2019

Overview

This blog will be comprised of creative writing/poetry written by yours truly as well as tips and tricks for beginners to writing or those that would like to improve upon their writing skills. I will answer any and all comments/questions that might be inquired upon. I will also be taking suggestions from my audience as to what they would like to see me write about.

Creative writing is the process of using an original idea or ideas to comprise literature that resonate with the reader. The reader should be able to visualize the events and feel the emotions that the writer felt when comprising said literary work. Your goal is to create an emotional piece of work while keeping true to linguistics and grammar(unless during character dialogue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts

"Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts" by Brandon Shaffer Due to my efforts to forgive an forget, I've been trapped in a ...