Wednesday, June 5, 2019

The Void

I draw much inspiration from many different sources and mediums. One of the biggest inspirations for me is video games. I recently wrote a poem based on the Dark Brotherhood guild in Elder Scrolls: Oblivion


"The Void" by Brandon Shaffer

As I drift toward the void,
Aspirations are destroyed.
Contracts filed, people killed.
With the Dread Father, my heart is filled.

Sithis and the Night Mother's love
Send the brotherhood high above.
The five work as a dark hand
Creating a very lethal band.

With Sithis, there's no end in sight
We send the wicked toward the light.
One by one the targets fall.
Toward the top we commence our crawl.

The night mother loves each one of us.
To her children, she instills her trust.
All and one and one and all
Should answer to the voids dark call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts

"Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts" by Brandon Shaffer Due to my efforts to forgive an forget, I've been trapped in a ...